Go Digital with Your Monthly Fire Extinguisher Inspections
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire extinguisher inspections must be performed monthly. We make that super easy with a digital inspection form that can also include a photo!
Here’s what a basic fire inspection form can look like:
With our easy drag-and-drop Template Designer, you can add these fields to your inspection form:
- Operating Instructions Legible/Facing Out
- Inspection Tag Present
- Extinguisher is Clean
- Extinguisher is Securely Mounted
- Extinguisher is Easily Visible/Accessible
- Plastic Seal/Wire/Pin is in Tact
- Pressure Gauge Reading/In Optimal Range
- No Dents on Extinguisher
- No Visible Signs of Leakage
- No Corrosion Anywhere
- Discharge Hose/Outlet Clear
- Shake Extinguisher to Prevent Settling
- Photo Field – to show the signed tag
And for your viewing convenience, check out this short video on how to properly inspect your fire extinguishers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get a monthly reminder to inspect your fire extinguishers!